Admission Process:Two year full time MBA Program
- Admission to MBA programs of IIT Delhi, IIT Madras and IIT (ISM), Dhanbad will conducted jointly in the academic session 2019-2021.
- Candidates having a valid CAT 2018 scores can apply online for admission to MBA program, session 2019-2020 of IIT(ISM), Dhanbad through Common Admission Portal, which will open one day after the publication of CAT 2018 result (likely to publish in second week of January 2019).
- Closing Date of Application Process: 27th January, 2019.
- Shortlisted candidates (based on the CAT 2018 score) will have to appear for Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI) at any one of the following centres.
- Dates of Conducting WAT and PI:
Delhi: 20, 21, 22 & 23 February, 2019
Chennai: 23, 24 & 25 February, 2019
Mumbai: 16, 17 & 18 March, 2019
Kolkata: 6 &7 April, 2019
Dhanbad: 6 & 7 April, 2019
- Last Date for declaration of final admission results: 29th April, 2019
- The application fees is Rs 1600/ for General and OBC (NC) candidates and Rs 800/- for SC/ST/PD candidates applying for IIT(ISM), Dhanbad.
Eligibility criteria for the candidates applying to the MBA program, Session 2019-2020 to IIT(ISM), Dhanbad:
a. Should have a valid score in the Common Admissions Test (CAT) 2018 conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management;
b. Should be a Graduate (or professional qualification equivalent to that of a University degree recognized by the UGC) in any discipline with first class or having 60% marks or CGPA of 6.5 out of 10 (55% marks or CGPA of 6.0 for SC/ST/PD) in their degree from a recognized University;
c. Final year students (of the above mentioned programme) are also eligible to apply. Such candidates, if selected, will be admitted provisionally, on the condition that they meet all the requirements for the qualifying degree before start of the program and will produce provisional certificate of completion of the program latest by September 30, 2019;
d. IIT Graduates who have obtained a CGPA of 8 and above on 10 point scale are exempted from CAT score.